Overview of our ProcessWith almost 20 years of experience in the kitchen design industry, we know how to complete a project on budget, on schedule, and according to your specifications. At V6B we strive to provide the ultimate in flexibility for your project. We can Design your space, supply the Product, or manage your entire Project.
The V6B Design process consists of:
- Gathering information from the client
- Conceptualizing and designing the space
- Polishing the final design plans for project use
Depending on a project’s scope and timeline, the design process can take a number of weeks to a number of months.
The first step to any design project is gathering the necessary information so our designers can make informed decisions about a project’s direction. We compile this information through a number of means:
- Obtain site plans, measurements, and blueprints (if they exist)
- Visit the site (and take measurements if necessary)
- Provide the client with the V6B Space Planning Guide to complete
- Collect inspirational material from the client to understand his/her product and style preferences
- Discuss budget parameters and project scope with the client
Designing the Space
Once we have sufficient information about the client, project parameters, and site, the design work begins. The following workflow is what you can expect:
- Designer presents plan (layout) options and elevations to the client
- Client selects preferred plan option
- Designer completes selected plan and elevations
- Client and designer review the plans and discuss any revisions
- Designer applies revisions if necessary
Preparing the Final Design Package
When the design is finalized, we assemble the final design package, which includes:
- CAD final plan view (with all dimensions and details)
- CAD elevations (with all dimensions and details)
- General product and finish specifications
From this point our client can continue working with us, or he/she can make other arrangements for his/her project.Back to top
Great design requires great materials. At V6B we understand that product selection should never dictate the boundaries of a design project.
From the design centers of the world, we have sourced the finest suppliers of cabinets, countertops, accessories, and design elements to provide an unlimited collection of world-class, authentic material and product for our clients.
We source products from Canada, the United States, Italy, and France to create interiors of any style, including:
- Classic Traditional
We offer a complete range of products for your project, which makes shopping and coordination more efficient.
We can supply:
- Decorative hardware
- Storage accessories
- Tile, stone, glass
- Plumbing fixtures
- Decorative and functional lighting
For more information about the products we supply, please visit our Products section.Back to top
A V6B Project sees design vision through to completion in our client’s home. It includes:
- Design: Gathering information, designing the space, and creating final plans.
- Product Selection: Carefully choosing the right products to use in the project.
- Final Plan Detailing: Considering product decisions and preparing associated plans for installation.
- Product Installation: Delivering and installing cabinetry and any other products requested by the client.
- Renovation (optional): Managing all of the renovation services associated with the project, such as product installation, interior design, structural work, plumbing, electrical, etc.
When you choose to undertake a project with us, we work closely with you throughout the entire project process. Our work is not done until everything is installed precisely and to your satisfaction.
By entrusting your project with us, you can expect:
- Smart, creative, and versatile design solutions
- Exceptional product quality
- Seamless business systems to ensure organized and efficient operations
- Professional installation specialists on site
- The industry’s best warranty
- Excellent customer service, including annual post-project contact from our team to ensure everything is fine